Jardine-White Consulting Ltd provides a range of Human Resources (HR) services on a retained or a case-by-case basis depending on your individual needs.
Your people are one of the most important assets within your organisation and they directly affect your bottom line, therefore it is important to have that fair, objective and respectful approach.
Up-to-date with the latest legislation and best practice, our consultants will provide you with a clear, dynamic service based on your precise circumstances. We never take a one-size-fits-all approach with your business.
We will support your business with:
- HR people projects, for example reorganisations/restructures; TUPE transfers (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006)
- Assistance during peak workloads.
- Impartial, professional consultation services.
- Guidance and training on how to effectively recruit and interview avoiding bias. Whatever services you require from an HR Consultancy perspective, we ensure that it is completed on time, fulfilling your needs and with the minimal impact upon your day-to-day operations.
TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ON-SITE HR CONSULTANCY SERVICES SUPPORT OR ANY OF OUR OUTSOURCED SERVICES PLEASE CALL US ON 07813 098676 OR CONTACT US VIA THE ONLINE FORM.
HR Services For Large Companies
Large companies benefit from using a skilled human resources expert, with extensive experience of corporate HR matters, to cover when resources are stretched or when a one-off issue requires resolution. We also help with disciplinary and grievance investigations and hearings, and employee relations services and advice.
HR Services For SMEs
As an SME you get a highly experienced HR professional at a fraction of the cost of employing a full-time senior HR Manager/Business Partner and/or Executive.
As legal and statutory responsibilities change, you need to ensure that your policies and practices comply with the latest requirements, whether that’s contracts of employment, staff handbooks or disciplinary procedures - to name but a few.
HR Services - Areas Covered
As a Chartered member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CMIPD), we can provide your business with professional, best practice advice and guidance on the following:
- HR & Recruitment
- Contracts of employment and job descriptions
- Staff handbooks
- Audit of existing policy and practice
- Designing and developing policies and procedures
- HR Advice – law, disciplinary and grievance, pensions
- Carrying out disciplinary and grievance investigations
- Organisational restructures
- TUPE (Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations 2006).
- Performance management
Employment legislation is a mine-field! For employers managing without access or limited access to professional HR advice and expertise it is a constant challenge!
We provide the personal, practical, flexible and affordable service to suit your needs and the needs of your business.
What HR Services We Offer
Included in your monthly HR fee:
- On call HR support– 9-5
- HR Professional on call when needed
When bidding for new contracts, especially in the public sector, companies often need to provide details of their HR policies to comply with the conditions of the tender. This can be onerous for smaller organisations so can be outsourced to Jardine-White Consulting Ltd, while you concentrate on the commercial aspects.
Realise, Aspire, Do
This then allows you to Realise where your strengths are and those of your business; Aspire to deliver the best for your business by drawing on specialist expertise when needed and then Do deliver the best for you and your business.